Climen is a two-phase preparation for the prevention and treatment of menopause complications and estrogen deficiency. The preparation should not be used without a consultation with a health care provider.
The drug is manufactured by Schering.
|Quantity||per Pack||per Item||You save||Add to Cart|
|$ 36.95||$ 1.76||-||Sold out|
|$ 87.95||$ 1.40||$ 22.90||Sold out|
|$ 169.95||$ 1.35||$ 51.75||Sold out|
- Product Description
- Side Effects
- Safety Information
Drug name: Climen (cyproterone acetate, estradiol valerate)
Therapeutic effects: Climen is a combined preparation containing estrogen - estradiol valerate and antiandrogen - cyproterone acetate, whith gestagenic properties. It is a n agent of hormone replacement therapy that makes up a sex hormones deficiency in a female body. The hormone replacement therapy reduces or eliminates the symptoms of menopausal disorders, its prolonged use has a prophylactic effect against osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
Climen controls well the menstrual cycle and therefore may be useful for women with irregular or absent menstrual periods. Climen can cause regular monthly bleeding, even if a woman has already stopped having the natural menstruation.
- Hormone therapy of climacteric disorders manifested with psycho, vegetative-vascular, urogenital disorders, atrophic process in the skin, involution of the bladder and sexual organs, androgenization
- Prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
- Estrogen deficiency after ovariectomy on the non-neoplastic diseases
- Treatment of the menstrual cycle disorders (including primary and secondary amenorrhea)
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the customer care service providers and the entire staff in your pharmacy for their intelligence while responding to my pleas and suggestions. Keep up.
Your consistency in providing pharmaceutical products to me in time encouraged me to start doing my own business. This entails selling of pharmaceuticals. I would like to thank you as you have made me accrue unimaginable profits.
Thank you for your particularly timely service. You people save me so much in terms of money and endeavor each month. Thanks for all your help. You are so professionals. Who can discriminate you when you have good prices and such a work staff?
- endocrine system: rare - tension, tenderness and enlargement of breast, changes in body weight
- digestive system: rare - discomfort in the epigastric area, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, increased appetite
- CNS: in some cases - headache, migraine, dizziness, fatigue, depressed mood, visual disturbances
- sexual organs: in the first months of administration - intermenstrual spotting, change in libido, dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome, changes in vaginal secretion
- other: skin rashe, intolerance to contact lenses, allergy, palpitations, edema, muscle cramps
Climen may interact with the following groups of drugs:
- certain antibiotics
- pyrazolone derivatives
I was surprised to find out that you are the most efficient pharmacy in the world. If I were to rank the best pharmacy in the world be sure you would top the list leaving others to scramble for the remaining positions.
Your focal point on customer service is outstanding and has won my heart to become a long time customer. You properly set my expectations by providing me with all the information that I would need during the ordering process and then followed up regularly to ensure that all was occurring as it should. Thanks to this I received the package in time.
What an amazing discount you gave me the other day. I asked my wife if you had made a mistake but then you had indicated that you were to have discounts on your products. Thank you for no online pharmacy has ever given me such a discount.
Cautions and restrictions:
Climen must not be used in the following conditions:
- pregnancy, breastfeeding
- severe liver damage, jaundice, liver tumors
- constant itching during former pregnancies
- tumors of ovaries, mammary glands, uterus
- thromboembolic processes
- severe diabetes with vascular complications
- sickle-cell anemia
- lipid metabolism disorders
- a history of herpes during pregnancy
- otosclerosis and its aggravation during pregnancy
- hypersensitivity to the drug's components
The drug should be stored at room temperature out of reach of the children. Shelf life - 5 years.
All shipments that you have made to me are always fast and prompt. It is no wonder I have chosen you as my ultimate supplier of the medicines since I have an emergency condition that requires to be treated at proper time.
I am full of happiness after you reversed the condition of my wife. Your online pharmacy has proved that it has professionals of the highest standard after others had failed in solving the problem of my wife. Thank you for your kindness.
I want to comment that that parcel you send was handled properly. It arrived to me safely and at the right time. I was quite impressed with that and I wish to say that keep on with that great job.